Welcome to “My Sewing Needle”, I’m Stephanie Grams the owner/operator of this company. I am married with many children, 6 to be exact (four living and two in heaven.) I am an accomplished nonprofit professional with a proven track record of bringing in large amounts of funds to combat homelessness in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. Though I do not live there anymore, my heart will always be for those in my community.
These days you can find me educating women in business how to ‘Brand’ themselves through online tutorials and my self-published book titled, “Brand You! The Busy Women’s Reference Book”.
My professional background includes:
- Over 10 years of providing virtual assistant services
- Over 30 years of hand-stitching and pattern creating
- Donations Director for “The Community Nest” program
- Assistant Membership Director for the Paul and Carol David YMCA
- Assistant Program Director for HARCATUS Tri-County C.A.O.
To read more about me click on the title “Stephanie Grams’ Story”
To read more about our mission click on the title “Mission Statement”
To read my interview questions click on the title “In the News”